This four bedroom, four and a half bath Cape Cod-style seasonal residence showcases BC fir timber framing, complimented by pine interior finishes, for a stunning final result.
The Storage building has powered roller shutters on the north and south ends of the building, allowing a “drive thru”. The building houses the water and hydro control centre, tools and workshop space.
The floating boathouse accommodates two thirty-one foot slips and powered roller shutter doors that are also operable by remote. Custom clear cedar cabinetry houses marine accessories, and the interior walls are finished with clear cedar.
- double fireplace made from granite indigenous to the area
- a chef’s dream kitchen with granite countertops and adjacent walk-in pantry
- a central sound system
- expansive decks
- an outdoor kitchen with a built-in grill
- an outdoor stone firepit
- a private outdoor shower off the spa-like master ensuite bathroom
- two screened porches, one of which features a stone floor, the other a fireplace
- pine plank flooring throughout the building
- powered concealed roller shutters